This summer has been a whirlwind after I launched the first edition of my eCookbook at the end of April. Everyday I am so touched to see how many people love my eCookbook, my recipes and the idea in general. Never in a million years did I think a little idea I came up with to try and make my life easier would have turned into such a Big Idea. Without further ado, I am thrilled to announce that the Revised and Updated From Your Freezer To Your Family: Slow Cooker Freezer Recipes eCookbook is now available!!
**This eCookbook is in PDF format. You can view it on your computer, your smart phone or a tablet, if you can view PDF’s (almost all devices can do this but you may need a free Adobe PDF app downloaded first).** You can also buy a print verision here if you prefer.
I am so proud of the eCookbook. Not only does it have a ton of great recipes that you can assemble in a couple of hours and fill your freezer, it is a complete beginner’s guide to Real Food.
My recipes are 95% grain-free, gluten-free and dairy-free.
You can buy it here for only $9.99
Or you can click here to buy the print version for $19.99!
The revised and updated book includes:
- 15 new recipes!! 10 Slow Cooker Freezer Recipes and 5 One Dish Freezer Recipes
- Forward by Chef Matt Hagel, a local farm-to-table restaurant chef who has gone through the book and given my recipes his stamp of approval
- Blank pages for notes, so that you can write in your own family favorite slow cooker freezer recipes
- Better organized grocery lists
- More info about what Real Food means and how to transform your eating habits
- More info about the assembly process
- More pictures!! Including a revamped cover!
- I also had it professionally edited this time, so hopefully there won’t be a single grammatical error in it
- The eCookbook still has the adorable labels in the back for all the recipes and some blank ones for your family favorites