These freezer friendly mini meatloaves are super tasty and make for an easy meal on the go. It’s so easy to grab a mini meatloaf on the way out the door when I am working outside the home and need to pack a healthy lunch or dinner for myself.
And they are packed with veggies, so when I eat two for lunch, all my nutritional categories and needs are being met, and no need to cook and pack a side of veggies! You cannot ask for a better grab and go freezer meal than this. I love this recipe so much!
- 2 pounds ground beef (grass fed beef with high fat content is best)
- 10 ounces frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 carrots, grated and finely diced
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Mix everything together in a huge bowl.
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake wrappers, or just oil the cupcake pan to make clean up easier.
- Scoop out small portions and place in cupcake spots. An ice cream scooper is the perfect size.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool and then place in freezer bags to freeze. Stack in freezer like bricks, just like slow cooker freezer recipes meals, to save space.
- Heat to serve, and you can also serve with ketchup or tomato sauce, but I eat them plain.
Other freezer cooking resources:
-Get one month free with Once a Month Meals when you buy the Pro Yearly plan and get the option to swap out and save menus.