Natural Deodorant that Actually Works

photo (1)

Trying to find a natural deodorant that really works is like searching for the Holy Grail. I know because I have been searching for one since I was 18.

Most women, like myself, have the best intentions for their health, but after trying every natural deodorant known to man, they give up and just stick to what works. For me, I use a natural kind in the winter when it’s less hot and I sweat less and in the summer I just use Dove, and I pray that the aluminum in it is not slowly killing me or giving me cancer.

Earlier this year, I got renewed interest to try and find the perfect natural deodorant I could wear all year long. I thought surely it is 2013, some body at some company has finally figured that shit out. This is probably a good time to point out, that I am a heavy sweater. Always have been, probably always will be. I get nervous super easily, and I just sweat. I sweat as soon as temp is above 62 degrees. I sweat drinking a cup of tea or coffee, or a glass of wine.  I sweat as soon as I start talking to someone I don’t know.  I start sweating as soon as I start talking to someone I do know.  I am a nervous, sweating, nelly.

I had heard a few rumors of a new brand call Primal Pit Paste. People were swearing up and down that it was the end-all be-all of natural deodorant. So I immediately bought some ($9 for some deodorant?! No problem if it freaking works!). And it did. Sort of. I mean I felt less slimy than Tom’s crappy natural deodorant. But I still felt pretty slimy from sweating. I tried both the original primal pit paste and the paste stick, but the thing that pissed me off about Primal Paste is that it stained my clothes. And it’s also not fun sticking your fingers into a tub of cream and rubbing it on your pits.

Then I came across  The Duggan Sisters and their Life Stinks product and they promised to work, not just keep me smelling good, but dry, AND not stain my clothes. ($15 for 2.2 ounces? But of course! especially if you don’t stain my nice clothes!)

I like this powder product better than Primal Paste because I feel drier. I still feel way slimy compared to Dove, but if I reapply 3 or 4 times a day, I get by. Because, you know, I have nothing else to spend my money on other than the world’s most expensive deodorant and have nothing else to do with my time than reapply 5 times a day.

I also tried  Tom’s antiperspirant deodorant. Not as good as Dove, but shit works. I don’t feel slimy. But the big big catch is that it does have aluminum in it, but it’s recycled aluminum… I don’t really know what that means, but I think that maybe if you were in a pinch you could  just convince yourself that the recycling process takes out the cancer producing stuff out. Your mind is powerful, y’all!  But it’s probably just something to make the wealthy people who shop at Whole Foods feel better, but they are still giving themselves cancer.

The only thing I hadn’t tried was making my own deodorant. I knew there were lots of folks that swore by it. I knew where to find different recipes to try. Thing is, I just didn’t want to. I don’t want to be the lady who makes her own deodorant. I already feel like an alien dropped off and forgotten by her mother ship because of all the other non-mainstream things I do, like you know using cloth toilet paper, eating my placenta… I mean, I make my own chicken stock, I shouldn’t have to make my deodorant too.

While I was gathering up the nerve to be the lady who makes her own deodorant, or be the lady who is ok with being sweaty all. the. damn. day. long. Did I mention I live in South Florida now, where it is hotter than Hades 90% of the year?  I mentioned to my friend soul mate, and M+BL staff writer, Lauren that I am so pissed there is not a natural deodorant I can buy yet that actually works, she mentioned she heard about a new brand called Geodeo.  A new brand?!  Where?  I am on it!!  And since trying every natural deodorant brand is my unofficial passion in life-I find it even more thrilling than searching for the perfect sippy cup-I immediately purchased some. And at $5.87 per stick, it’s still more expensive than Dove, but it ain’t crazy pants expensive.

And lo and behold!  I think I found the one!  Geodeo works better than anything I have tried so far, not as good as Dove, but pretty damn close.  I have worn it in normal daily routines, working out and even all day at Disney.  The only thing I don’t like about it, is that it is slimy going on.  I really just love the dry powder feeling in a deodorant.  But after immediate application, I did not feel slimy at all.  I honestly don’t know much about the 3% of ingriendents that is not natural- that is needed to maintain effectiveness according to their website, but I am just glad it doesn’t have aluminum in it.  As a breastfeeding mama, I do not want to be putting aluminum into my boobs, that will then be directly put into my milk and into my baby.

So whatcha think?  Have you tried Geodeo yet?  Do you feel like you have tried every brand and product known to man?  Are you the kooky lady who makes their deodorant?  If you are, you know I love you, right?  Anything else I missed that might be better than Geodeo??

*this is not a sponsored post.  I literally have been on a mission to find a natural deodorant for. like. ever.  There are amazon links in this post though, so if you buy something I mention, I get a small commission. So muchas gracias in advance.

Comments

1. I have searched and searched as well, and absolutely LOVE this one: Pitty Party from The Rex Apothecary. http://www.rex-organics.com. So happy that they are near me so it only takes me about a day to get it after I order it. The first scent I got was peppermint/rosemary and have loved it so much I haven’t tried any other. There is also a unscented option. It seriously works!

2. I live in St. Pete (so hot!) and make my own deodorant. It works so well I started selling it- PM me your address and I’ll send you a free sample. My husband used it while commuting to work on his bike every day and it worked great for him. It’s made with coconut oil so it’s a little bit ‘slimy’ going on, but it’s not noticeable after a minute. Since you’ve tried different kinds I’d love to hear your opinion.

3. I’m one of those crazy ladies who makes their own deo.
    It’s so simple though – just alcohol and essential oils of your choice.
    I do a combo of tea tree, lime, lemon and ginger oils.
    I use a small spray bottle and it’s so easy to apply and reapply if needed.
    Also exfoliation helps tremendously.
    Glad you found your “one”!

4. I love that I am not the only person who has been on a wild deodorant chase! I too found one that I absolutely love – so much so, I’ve actually ordered extras to share with friends and family! From Real Purity: http://www.realpurity.com/deodorant.html
    It works great!

• Cool! I really like Geodeo but since this has seriously become a hobby, I will have to try real purity too!

• I’d like to put a good word in for Real Purity. I have tried at least as many deodorants as you have Stephanie, including making my own. And the only one I have found that really works is Real Purity. My husband uses it too. And we sweat and live in FL for 7 months of the year! I don’t even know HOW expensive it is :) it is worth it to find something that works for us. It is liquid- like rolling on, but once it dries, it works. I put on after bathing—do my hair etc. and it is dry. No aluminum and all natural.

5. I got nothin’, but this is possibly your best post so far. You got about eight head nods from me–I sweat the same way, I’ve gone back to the same ol’ Dove and prayed, too, that it’s okay, have heard that other anti-perspirants (not just deodorants, which you’ll still smell wearing, if you’re like most humans) stain clothing, and…drumroll…my current thought path has been, “Just make the dang thing.” Problem there is that I’ve *also* heard that those stain clothing! I agree–it’s 2013, people have been sweating since Eve bit the apple and got nervous–we have tablets, for goodness sake. Make a product that works! Also, I am very amused with the picture of wealthy people smugly wearing their aluminum anti-perspirant. Haha! The mind, you are quite right, is a powerful thing. So now I shall go off and believe I need no pit products whatsoever. Ha. (<–Please do keep us updated on how the GeoDeo works, and if you brave the DIY deodorant, please share your experience–heck, if you can eat placenta, you can do that, right? The mother ship is returning… :) )

6. http://bareorganics.ca/body/natural-deodorant-cream

This is the best stuff I’ve found.

Love it!

7. Crystal Lingard says:

My neighbor actually started her own business (Better Choices by Tina) for this very reason! She makes her own deodorant and other natural products. I have also tried everything under the sun and as a heavy sweater I hate having to reapply during the day…I tried my neighbors deodorant and it’s the best thing I have ever used on my pits! It’s $7 (Canadian) but I don’t mind…and she lives 3 doors down and delivers!

8. I’ve tried geodeo and it doesn’t work on me. I was still smelling like a smelly sock within a couple of hours. I’m on the same mission as well & had to switch back to my old stuff after I found out I was pregnant and sweating more than usual and nothing was working.

9. Regarding the breast cancer risk, It was my understanding that parabens in deodorants were more of a threat than than aluminum. I’ve tried so many different brands and nothing seems to work other than Secret for odor control. Toms was a disaster. I’m hesitant to spend more cash on products that won’t work, but I know I need to make a switch. :(

10. Have you tried Ava Anderson Non-Toxic? Great products, great deodorant!

11. So the only “natural” deodorants I have tried were Tom’s and also one by Trader Joe’s. They worked ok…but not great and I felt like I still got stinky sometimes. I think I read about it in Skintervention– but what’s actually worked for me is a bit of coconut oil in my armpits and then I pat on some baking soda if it’s going to be a long, sweaty or hot day. Here is the real trick to it—you have to get new shirts!! The perspiration smell is cooked in to your old shirts form wearing regular deodorant. With the coconut oil/baking soda, I rarely stink and I perspire a lot less too. And I also feel VERY weird that I’m now THAT lady. haha!

12. You are so funny!! I tried toms of Maine, and it was awful :( I like Primal Pit Paste, but do find that if I don’t reapply before a workout I stink. I’m going to be a kooky one makes her own, but just haven’t gotten around to it, you know with making my own chicken stock and stuff :)

13. I have SO been there with you!! Tried everything it seems as well!! I couldn’t get past the sticky, slimy feeling when it first went on. I hated feeling wet before I had even put my clothes on!! I LOVE (can’t say it enough) Bubble and Bee’s 100% Organic Pit Putty. It has arrowroot powder in it to make it feel dry as you put it on and help absorb moisture throughout the day, along with a coconut oil base and essential oils. It lasts forever and does great even through my grueling workouts! Lots of scents to work with your chemistry, a full guarantee on it, and no bad stuff! I have the orange clove and the lavender vanilla. Lavender vanilla is my fave! Orange clove would be good for a man, too. Not floral-y at all.

14. Chandelle says:

I have tried most of those abd agree that the GeoDeo is pretty good but I really do love Young Living’s deodorant. Not smelly at all and relatively dry. Yippee! :) I really enjoy reading your writing. :)

15. I am right there with you. I sweat like crazy. So much so, that I will probably never where white again for fear of sweat stains. I like Toms Calendula deodorant, but I do reapply like 10X per day. Luckily, my husband works for them so we get it really cheap. I tried to make homemade deodorant and it actually stung my pits. I will try exfoliating like someone mentioned. I used to use antiperspirant but it didn’t actually help my sweating much and I would almost become “immune” to it after a few weeks. When I was pregnant I purged the antiperspirant. I do notice that I smell less when I am eating really healthy, especially when I drink lots of peppermint tea.

16. I switched to Kiss My Face Active Life Stick-Sport last year and I love it! Every now and then I feel the need to reapply in the afternoon, but overall it holds up. Also, not sticky and hasn’t stained my clothes. I just ran the Chicago Marathon and didn’t notice any (out of the ordinary) foul smells.

17. Kelly in Oregon says:

“I already feel like an alien dropped off and forgotten by her mother ship because of all the other non-mainstream things I do, like you know using cloth toilet paper, eating my placenta… I mean, I make my own chicken stock, I shouldn’t have to make my deodorant too.”

YES. This times a thousand!!! I have been meaning to order Primal Pit Paste, glad I can skip that and try what works for you. Hope it doesn’t give me a rash like nasty Tom’s!

18. Angela N. says:

Hi.. Yes, I am the lady who makes her own deodorant. Went up and down the deodorant shelf at whole foods trying every natural one over the last 5 yrs. Nothing worked.

Now I mix: coconut oil, baking soda, arrowroot. Works awesome. I even rub some under by boobs on hot days and I don’t sweat as much under there. So then I started making toothpaste and bronzer, and now I am addicted to see what else I can make to save money.

I feel like an alien too….. Too crunchy for mainstream, to mainstream for crunchy.

ps – pls share the perfect sippy cup. Finding one has been my mission too.

• it’s you! lol, yeah, that is the recipe that I was going to try if I didn’t find something. I still might try it just for kicks. Under the boob, yeah. I feel ya.

We have been using Thermos Foogo for the last two years. The ones with the pop up lid and the straw. It really depends on your needs. When she was a baby, I needed one that was most like a bottle. Then I needed straw only kinds to help her develop her jaw/mouth muscles.

19. The Twiggster says:

I grew up using Arrid paste deodorant but always wanted to find one that did not stain clothes, or that was sticky. I’ve been using Crystal Body Deodorant Stick for close to 20 years, and I have been absolutely satisfied with its results. Best and most effective results is if you moisten the tip of the stick before applying. It contains no aluminum and is hypoallergenic, fragrance and paraben free. Crystal comes in stick, roll-on, towelettes, spray, and in travel size – ranging in cost from $2.97 to $17.09. I usually buy it at WalMart but I’ve also seen it in Whole Foods, Henry’s, and Target. For more information go to the website: http://www.thecrystal.com.

• I’ve been using a crystal deodorant for 15 years and love it. I went a year without any deodorant when I was eating really well and discovered it’s true about shirts needing to be new. I have some t-shirts that I put on and smell right away. Take the shirt off, smell my pits and I smell fine. Put on a different shirt and all is good. The weird thing, I smell the shirt that smelled when I was wearing it and it smells fine. It is something about wearing it and warming against your body that awakens the odors. Bizarre!

20. As if you want another suggestion since you are happy with the one you found, but my friend makes all natural soaps and stuff and she makes a deodorant that is great!

• I do! I seriously would like to try them all, I am obssessed with trying natural deotarent. I am just glad to have found one that works in the mean time instead of having to use Dove while I continue my obession!

21. I just started with Lavanila, pure vanilla scent. It seems pretty good so far!

22. stephanie says:

Oh yeah! Than you for this post! I have pinned one from the comments, too, to give them a try. I have tried so many… off the top of my head Lavanilla, Crystal Body, Arm and Hammer, and Tom’s did not work for me. I’m not even a crazy sweater (ahahaa, you know what I mean.) I will be checking back on this one!

23. I LOVED his post. This is my first time ever commenting on a site, but this subject so tugged at my heart-strings. I have been using the deodorant products from LUSH cosmetics. In the less hot months I use the Aromaco bar. In the summer’s I use the aromaco bar with the Teo. My husband uses the Coconut powder. I use that one as well, but I like the other one’s better. It is strange because the coconut powder will last him all day, but I will begin to smell around 4 or 5 and the ones’ that I use do not work on him. They have 2 others that I have never tried. But I love these.

24. Lavilin is all class! Smells fantastic, lasts a week, and it’s completely natural! Love it!

25. A friend of mine has a very successful business making bath and body products, http://www.greenhousewivesbathco.com/ and they make a natural deodorant that is really perfect! I apply once a day, and I feel like I stay dry and not stinky. It took about three weeks of every day use for me to feel like it worked and now I feel like I sweat less than I ever have. It really WORKS! I have used it through an entire summer and feel that it works for me all day. Its $6.50 for 3oz. All of the products I’ve tried so far have been great. Take a look if you have time. The deodorant is one of my very favorite products!!!

26. Hey! I’m a heavy sweater and I live in AL. I too have tried sooo many natural deodorants. The best by far is Soapwalla deodorant cream. It’s pricey but a little goes a lobg way. No slimey feel. Odor and sweat protection. You can purchase on Etsy. I’ve turned so many friends on to this amazing product!

27. I do make my own deodorant. Just coconut oil, baking soda and cornstarch. It works if I put it on after my shower but if I’m already stinky forget it. But I’m usually good about putting it on right away, otherwise I just go without and stink my way out of a room!

28. I make my own using coconut oil, baking soda and arrowroot powder. The last batch I made I added Shea butter. I don’t like it as much. it does not seem as effective. :(
    I coach swimming so I sweat in hot pool area and I’ve been stinking. No good when working with kids.

29. Sara Baker says:

We just started using Truly’s Natural Deoderant and I am in love with it. http://www.trulysnaturaldeodorant.com/products/trulys-amazing-all-natural-deodorant-2-oz. My husband is the sweatiest person I have ever met, and he said this actually works for him, so it’s a keeper at our house! Plus, if the kids were to rub it on their faces (ahem), i don’t have any qualms about the ingredients.

30. Hi,
    All of the Toms deodorants that I have looked at use Propylene glycol. This is another harmful ingredient that we should avoid. I too have searched for a deodorant and just went I think I’ve found one my body chemistry breaks through. Looks like I’m going to need to try to make the coconut oil recipe. Thanks everyone for sharing your recipes and favorite brands.

31. This is funny, because I too have been on a mission…I have settled with a Crystal stick that you wet a little. It mostly works;) Also I have found Tropical Traditions Roll-on to work very well for me…I mean I smell like a hippy, but not a sweaty hippy:)

32. Thanks for this article. So timely. I am using, and do love Routine (http://www.routinecream.com, made in Calgary, AB, Canada, where I live). But I am also a heavy sweater, and for days when I have a lot of business meetings, I find I do need something more. Thanks!

33. Loved this post and all the replies! So nice to know my husband and I are not the only people that don’t want cancer as well as not wanting to smell like we live in a cave. Right now we’re using up whats left of our of latest trial run, a product called Jason. SLIMY!! We don’t stink as long as it’s a casual day but any strenuous activity and stink-a-roo!
    So excited to try some of these options! Thank you so much for the post!

34. I too have tried 8+ natural deodorants. The ONLY one that works for me is Lavanilla. I get it from sephora, it’s expensive but it works! I recently got a small travel sample pack so I keep a small one in my purse just in case i need to reapply but I think I’ve only had to apply it once while I was away from home.

35. I’ve tried a bunch – my favorite is DeodoMom roll-on. I used to use straight milk of magnesia – which really worked – but now I can’t find any without extra additives and flavors.

I tried the baking soda recipes, and they worked very well, but gave me a rash. I read somewhere that a paste of coconut oil and powdered sugar works – not sure how!

36. Thanks so much for writing this article :) Like yourself I am a heavy sweater and have always been pretty self conscious about it. When you described your nervous sweating you totally described me to a tee! It’s nice to know others are in the same boat, thanks again. My sister-in-law and myself have both been on the hunt for the perfect natural deodorant that actually works so we will be trying some of your recommendations.

37. I have a product, but it’s for the sweating! It’s a mud mask that you put on your pits (or really anywhere on your body, is currently marketed to pole dancers and yoginis that need their hands dry), let it dry, wipe it off! It keeps you dry for a long period of time (everyone is different but I usually get a full day out of it). It does not take care of the stinkies though, so I just wipe a bit of coconut oil after I wipe off my mask and it works beautifully! You can also use it on your face to control sweat and oil, it helps clear up acne, dermatitis, eczema etc too! It’s actually really good for your skin and NO aluminum!

I’d be happy to send you a jar to review! Just let me know!
    Dirty Girl POLEtice (see what I did there, poletice=poultice lol)

38. Fortunately, when I first considered switching to a natural deodorant, I picked up one that was on sale and it worked quite well! I too used Dove. It was one of the ONLY deodorants that could handle my perspiration. The bottle I picked up was the EO brand in lavender. Apparently it’s organic. Yes, there are days where I don’ t smell awesome, but the sweat control is real. Of course you have to give it about a week to start worling because I guess your pits go crazy in junky deo withrawal

39. You have to try Fiddlebumps! It’s awesome and I really love it. http://fiddlebumps.com/category/products/deodorant/ and it smells so good!
    Lots of other great natural products on her website. I’ve tried a few and really love the face cleanser and astringent.

40. I just started my search! I stopped using antiperspirant a month ago. I’ve only smelled twice, after the first few days or a week, but that was a day without a shower, at the end of the day, both times. I haven’t used ANY deo at all. As long as I bathe every day, I don’t stink. I stopped sweating after the first week. What started my hiatus was a recurring blocked follicle (or whatever, persistent pimple, yada yada) that was close to my armpit, not in it, and the realization that I always have that antiperspirant feeling in my pits, even after I bathe. It’s in my pores and follicles under my arms. I’m on the search now, or I may make my own, for summer time. As for winter, I’m sans deo, not sweating unless I do something strenuous, and even then, not a lot, and not stinky. Even my back and everywhere that used to sweat is sweating less now. I’m gonna try to wean my teen off of her antiperspirant. We’ll see how that works. LoL Thank you for this post! I’ve taken notes. Good luck!

41. So I haven’t read every single post, but…I think I might have the cheapest solution. Apple cider vinegar. Seriously. And I hate vinegar. I just spritz it on after my shower, hold my breath for about a minute while it runs down my sides (I spritz A LOT) and then I’m set for the day. The vinegar scent dissipates quickly. The vinegar works to balance the pH level in your pits. I haven’t had any stained shirts, and although my pits are a little stinky by the time I go to bed I think that’s acceptable. I’ve tried everything over the past 27 yrs and last year when I discovered this solution I almost cried. I’m sure you could add some essential oils to take away the scent, but I’m too lazy. Just don’t let your husband accidentally use this on your kids’ hair thinking that it’s hair detangler. ;)

42. I have made my own using a recipe I found on onegoodthingbyjillee.com. It has coconut oil and baking soda and beeswax, and can be poured into old deodorant stick containers. I was concerned about sweating using a home-made product, but I have not found that to be a problem with this. However, it is a bit crumbly, so I do have to be careful about having bits drop on the floor when I’m applying it.

43. My family and I have been using purelygreat cream deodorant for several years and it works great! In fact I just did a test… Showered Friday morning and applied the deodorant cream. Really just a small amount. Then I got layered up and went for the weekend winter camping with the scout troup I help lead. Much hiking, carrying, sweating, freezing, etc… I never changed clothing from Friday to Sunday, even sleeping in the same undergarments and upon returning home Sunday I still smelled pretty fresh!!! http://www.purelygreat.com this stuff is all natural and it really works for the whole family. They even give part of their sales to breast cancer charity!

44. The Duggan Sisters and their Life Stinks is my no 1 deodorant! :D

45. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I’ve been testing different deodorants and was on the verge of making my own deodorant but reluctant to do so. You saved me the trouble. I’m going to try some of the deodorants suggested by the others in their comments.

As for my search the best deodorant I have found is by Moody Sister cream deodorant on OpenSky. The drawback is the cost $15.95/$4.95 shipping. It doesn’t last long either. The bottle says to use sparingly but that doesn’t work for me. Tom’s peaches-n-cream deodorant was the worst. I kept smelling something really bad and when I would stick my head in my shirt all I could smell was the scent of peaches. But finally I took my shirt off and had my husband sniff my pits and he gagged. It made me smell worse than my own BO.

I really enjoyed this post. :)

46. I’ve found Lavilin foot cream to be very effective alternative. All-natural – just apply it once a week and it eliminates odor. http://www.lavilin.com

47. Meghan says:

I work in my family owned and operated health food store in FL and let me tell you, I have surely done my fair share of searching and trying of deo’s. The biggest problem with FL is that it’s hot even during winter. So to cut my search short I found GeoDeo at an expo in December last year and loved it. It worked for a while, but I had to reapply twice a day and I’m not about that inconvenience. Then I stumbled upon a brand called ‘Meow Meow Tweet’. I was intrigued by the name alone and figured I’d give it a go. This deo is vegan and made with organic ingredients, it also comes in a jar which I was hesitant about, but soon fell in love with. This stuff legit works; keeps me dry, doesn’t stain my clothes, and smells great. I apply once in the morning and am good to go for the whole day! It comes in two scents; lavender and tea tree. Best part about it is you can buy it in a sample size to try it out before you spend the $13 on a regular size jar. I bought mine from Pemberly Jones, but there are several different online stores to buy it from.

Happy Sweating :)

48. So I must say I’m disappointed. I stumbled onto your blog during my own endless search for an all natural deodorant that actually works. I was psyched you hear about your experiences with Geodeo because I too am a very heavy sweater. Im a nursing student, and because I’m a nursing student with arm tattoos, wearing a long sleeve white shirt under my already heavy-feeling scrubs in hot patient rooms has become part of my weekly routine, and the sweating gets really bad and real obvious. After reading your post I actually found Geodeo in a natural food store here in town and I was so excited to try it after so many failures. Im sorry to say, it did not stand the test. Not only was it just as slimy as Tom’s of Maine going on, but it worked about as well, which as you mentioned, is not really at all. The sweat started right after application. It does smell nice, but thats about the only benefit I could see from it. Major bummer. The search continues. Im thinking about trying some of the other ones people have mentioned here, but I’m starting to think i just sweat a lot more than others do and there might not a “holy grail” ; (

• Sorry to hear that Lauren. I had a friend try it and didn’t work for her either. I am starting to think that Holy Grail of natural deotarents is indivdual based on the person’s diet, ph, lifestyle etc. I hope you find your “ONE”!! :)

49. I actually created my own product for the same reason of sweating under and between my breast. It is called Boobalicious and is an all natural and organic Boob Deodorant. I never thought I would be selling it as I wanted to cure my problem without any toxic ingredients so I gave out to friends and it worked!! :) So here I am selling Boob Deodorant and I always say now You Bet No Boob Sweat with Boobalicous! It only cost 8.00 and it last up to two months, you can check it out on etsy.com and search Boobalicous as well as reading my reviews on this product.
    Hope you find something that works for you! :)