Chips and crackers are my weakness. I like to have crackers when I eat salads or soups because it’s hard for me to eat those plain because of the texture. I have yet to find store-bought chips or crackers that I don’t feel guilty about eating. I make a big batch of these crackers about every two weeks and I am way less likely to buy a box of crackers or bag of chips if I know I have these in the pantry instead. Check out the recipe more pictures below!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seed flour
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper.
- Mix by hand, don't use a mixer
- Sprinkle (not dump) salt and pepper so it's easier to disperse
- Roll out very thin
- Bake on 325 for 15 to 25 minutes, depending on thickness of the cracker
- Watch it very closely, almond flour burns easily
Double or triple this recipe. These crackers freeze great and they go very quickly!!
For more grain free and gluten free recipes check out my baking cookbook for mamas who don’t know how to bake!