Last weekend I took an introductory course to Mayan Massage. It was so wonderful, a room full of midwives, massage therapists, herbalists and healers from around the country. At this level, it was all about self healing and learning how to do the massage on myself to put my uterus back into place. Mine was displaced to the left (leaning over and bent down. It’s not back to normal yet, but I did feel a huge transformation just getting up and more to the center where it should be. At the next course level, I will be able to add this to my reportoire in my private massage/healing practice, and I am super excited about that.
I had no idea how many health problems can be caused by the uterus simply being out of place.
Check out this list. Does any of the resonate with you? They probably do. About 90% of women are walking around right now with their uterus out of place.
Symptoms of a Displaced Uterus:
- Painful periods (Your period is not suppossed to hurt! Cramping is NOT normal! I had no idea until last weekend!)
- Late, early, or irregular periods
- Dark, thick blood at onset and at the end of menstruation
- Headache or migraine with period
- Dizziness with period
- Failure to ovulate regularly
- Painful ovulation
- Varicose veigns of the legs and hemorrhoids
- Tired, weak legs
- Numb legs and feet, especially when standing still for awhile
- Sore heals when walking
- Lower back ache
- Uterine Polyps and Fibriods
- Uterine Infections
- Frequent Urination
- Bladder Infections
- Vaginal yeast conditions/vaginitis
- Blood clots during menstruation and excessive bleeding
- Chronic miscarriage
- Premature delivieres
- Difficult pregnancies/incompetant uterus/spotting
- Failure to ovulate
- Painful intercourse
- Difficult menopause
- Cancer of the cervix, uterus or colon
Isn’t that INSANE?! In the class, I felt like I was having my mind blown every 45 minutes. Every time I take a course or class or get certified in something I feel so grateful to have access to information that has been lost in recent generations. I am dedicated more than ever to finding ancient and traditional wisdom to heal myself and help heal other women.
I will be writing about this topic more in the coming months, but I strongly suggest if any of these things are happening to you, you find a therapist who does Mayan Massage. It is SUCH an easy fix. You will feel better immediately, but depending on how long your uterus has been out of place and the severity of the displacement, it could take several months before you are 100%.